Pagina 1 di 5 12345 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 10 di 42

Discussione: (English) Growing in Italy?

Predefinito (English) Growing in Italy?

Hi! I'm an American guy and i've been living and growing in Holland for awhile, but I would love to move to Italy. Much better food and weather

I understand growing is illegal, but that Italy is one of the better countries for weed laws since the former prime minister is gone.

I am wondering if the Italian electric companies report possible grow operations to the police?
    Is it safe in Italy to have a smaller grow of around 6 or 8 600watt lamps?

Thank you!

Old Sage Member L'avatar di fumosigakefanridere
    Localit
    Nun of your fucking business
    Potere Reputazione

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da EuroToker Visualizza Messaggio
    Hi! I'm an American guy and i've been living and growing in Holland for awhile, but I would love to move to Italy. Much better food and weather

I understand growing is illegal, but that Italy is one of the better countries for weed laws since the former prime minister is gone.

I am wondering if the Italian electric companies report possible grow operations to the police?
    Is it safe in Italy to have a smaller grow of around 6 or 8 600watt lamps?

Thank you!
    wuzzup m8!don't move to italy the situation on weed is probably the worst in europe!and 6 or 8 600 watt lamps is a bit 2 much you'de get caught 4 sure!
    anyway the only thing i can agree about italy is that the food is exceptional and the weather good!
    althought try and come for a vacation and meet people and get to know italy better and i' sure you'lle change idea!

peace bro!
    p.s how did u get in this forum??did sumone tell ya about it??
    Quote from My man Mr Villotto..thx bro..
    Madre natura ripaga sempre i bravi contadini, ma solo ai piu umili sussurra parole d'amore.

autofiorentiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii crescono da soleeeeeeee
    comprate le magliette e vi regaliamo i semiiiiiiiiiiiiii(cit Konfettino)

mrweedz

Predefinito

I think the situation in Italy is not very good to grow, better Spain!

Predefinito

for growing holland is the best,
    Italy for living and food :)

Predefinito

for growing holland
    indoor, because there isnt sun in holland.

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da obiettivo canapa Visualizza Messaggio

mrweedz

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da obiettivo canapa Visualizza Messaggio
    Growing indoor in holland is not concurred! If you want to grow legal you have to go to spain...

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da mrweedz Visualizza Messaggio
    Growing indoor in holland is not concurred! If you want to grow legal you have to go to spain...
    Spain is also good for food ......but italy is the bestttttt
    Ogni riferimento a fatti, persone e cose nei miei testi puramente immaginario e/o casuale. Le foto sono prese da archivi pubblici online.

anche la merda avrebbe valore se l'uomo nascesse senza culo

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da mrweedz Visualizza Messaggio
    right, but in Spain is not everywhere free growing,
    and you can grow "legally" only 3 plant for people.

Predefinito

my opinion: go right on the swiss border. italian food, italian language, italian culture but federal laws and, whenever you want to go to italy, it takes you basically 10 minutes.
    with 20 minutes more, you go to milan!
    PS_ concerning the electricity thing... forget about it!!! as well as any other bullshit you hear about laws in general.... the percentage o people growing home, even though is growing, can'tbe compared to the one in the states... you guys, for istance, don't even know what hashish is.... one smoker out of 10 is probably a grower whereas here, 1 smoker out 10 may be a puscher... we basically just started.... BOTTOM LINE: if you don't sell, which i doubt you do, you're good to go!!!
    last, but not least, the girls... nothing against the spanish ones but... you know... it's an italian thing....

Pagina 1 di 5 12345 UltimaUltima

Tag per Questa Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •